Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lawyer blog comment

I went to Barnhurst, Valerie Louise blog on lawyers and I would have to agree with what she has to say. This nation was built on the blood sweat and tears of many people and then there are those who chose to take advantage of that. I have worked since I was 12 in many different places and for many different people including the military. I have seen people work hard to get promoted but I have also seen people get promoted because they know somebody in a position of power that pulled some strings. They had no idea what they were doing and things got messed up but because they knew somebody they didn’t see any repercussions. Lawyers who have ties to people in power don’t have to work as hard to get a favorable verdict in their case and in some cases people suffer because of it. If a child if being abused but he can’t get a big lawyer to take their case and the parents are able to afford somebody with power the child’s case may be thrown out and they have to return to an abusive family. It not right

No comments:

Post a Comment