Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pacific Hieghts

Pacific Heights is a movie about a couple who buys a house and rent out the lower portion. The first couple is a nice oriental couple who seem very nice but the second occupant is trouble. The first sign of trouble is when he comes to see the studio and claims to have spoken to the girlfriend about the place already but when the guy asks her about it she has no idea who he is. Another is the fact that he can't give the landlord any of the information he requests to do a credit check instead he tries to buy him off and leads him on a wild goose chance. Then he invites himself in and saying he was told he could be there for the telephone install. I think I would have called the cops right away when he wouldn’t answer the door the first time I tried to go in. I really don't think the law is right in this case. If a bum takes up residents in my garage he doesn't have rights to anything and I should be able to kick him out right away without any legal recourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment